Successful serial entrepreneur who has served in a number of active management (CEO, COO, CTO) and advisory roles in a variety of companies. This expert has overseen the growth, performance improvement, operational restructuring, and turnaround of firms ranging in size from startup to over $1 billion in revenue. In addition, they have raised over $35 million in angel and venture capital for three start-up companies, and co-managed several significant M&A transactions.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Startup Financing and Investor Relations
- Business and Financial Planning
- Scaling Operations Processes and Personnel
- Life Sciences (Pharma, Medical Device, IT)
- Consumer Products
- Assisted with multiple multi-million dollar fundraisers.
- Developed retailer and international distributor agreements.
- Managed patent and trademark filings.
- Developed business plans.
- Product, brand, marketing, and website development & management.
- Advised implementation of operations infrastructure.
- Managed redesign of product packaging.
Why This Expert?
- Developed successful corporate-government relation strategies
- Experience in coalition building and networking strategies
- Expert in public speaking and presentations
- Co-Founder and CEO of two successful companies
- Vice President and General Manager
- Interim COO and CFO positions held