Our expert is a senior R&D executive with expanding roles in business, technology, and new product development leadership and execution. They have experience building and guiding teams in both Fortune 500 and small entrepreneurial companies. This expert has a Yale Ph.D. in physics with proven record of leadership in creating innovative, new businesses and products in healthcare, medical devices, diagnostics, life and materials sciences.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Research and Development
- New Product Development
- Strategic Innovation; Business Model Development
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Life Sciences
- Optical Instrumentation
- Through leveraging Lean Startup Methodology, conducted customer discovery, built business models and cases, developed investor presentations, performed due diligence, set up operations, and initiated licensing negotiations with academic inventors for a University of Pennsylvania startup.
- Led product development from concept to manufacturing release of new-to-business tissue collection product for a Fortune 500 Medical Device Company.
- Conducted research, medical imaging analysis, and clinical groups which generated $41 M in capital for continued development.
Why This Expert?
- Ten peer-reviewed technical publications.
- Co-inventor on 4 granted patents and 17 patent applications.
- Company Founders’ Award — for outstanding contributions to the furtherance of Company’s mission.
- Elected to Phi Beta Kappa with 4.0 GPA.
- R&D Director at Fortune 500 Medical Device Company
- Technical Manager, Healthcare Products, for contract research & development laboratory.
- VP Advanced Technology & VP Engineering for a medical imaging and diagnostic startup company.
- Manager, Engineering, for medical device company developing noninvasive glucose measurement system.