A natural gas fuel controller that uses an air-fuel mixture conducted to each cylinder when intake valves are open.
Technology Readiness Level: Prototype
- Automotive: diesel fuel trucks, dual-fuel systems, natural gas, hydrogen, methane, their mixtures or bio-based fuels.
- Non-automotive: aviation applications.
- Industrial and chemical processes: semiconductor production or non-compressible liquid metering.
- Engine assembly expenditure reduction through decrease in fuel parts and associated manpower costs.
- Favorable economics for the aftermarket retrofit segment.
- Help assist environmental and legislative requirements.